We made some updates to your Tasker app! Check out the sections below to see what changed.
View All | Back to Tasker Updates
1. New Map Functionality
- What this means: We’ve updated your map with a new feature that breaks down tasking opportunity levels by zip code. This refreshes every day and is based on trends from the previous seven days.
- Why we did it: This more accurately shows you where your tasking opportunity is highest based on client demand.
2. Coaching Call Banner Update
- What this means: We’ve updated our new Tasker Coaching Call Banner to enable new Taskers to sign up for our New Tasker Workshop.
- Why we did it: We’ve designed an introductory workshop for new Taskers that explains how Taskrabbit works. This optional workshop will help new Taskers quickly get up to speed on the necessary steps to take when starting their business with Taskrabbit. The workshop is viewable via the Tasker app. After completing the workshop, new Taskers unlock access to 1-on-1 coaching calls with our Tasker Success team.
3. Updated Country Selection
- What this means: We’ve added an extra step when switching countries to prevent Taskers from accidentally registering in the wrong country.
- Why we did it: We heard your feedback! We want to ensure all prospective Taskers have a seamless registration experience.
Earning your client’s trust is a big part of making a great first impression and gaining repeat tasks. During a task, it always helps to communicate clearly if you run into any issues. Asking clients if they need help with other projects can also be a great way to build the connection after that first task is complete. Click here for more tips on earning client trust.