We made some updates to your Tasker app in October. Check out the sections below to see what changed.
View past months: August 2022 | September 2022 | View All | Back to Tasker Updates
1. My Business Page Redesign
- What this means: Say goodbye to “My Business” and hello to your new “Performance” tab—your new insights hub. We’ve given this page a new name and a fresh coat of paint.
- Why we did it: So you can have your business data and insights at your fingertips, in as few clicks as possible. This includes business earnings, analytics, ratings/reviews, and more.
2. Two-factor authentication reboot
- What this means: Your Tasker app will now require you to use two-factor authentication (2FA) whenever you’re accessing or updating sensitive information. This includes your personal information, banking information, and your account password.
- Why we did it: To help Taskers and clients keep their accounts as secure as possible.
- When you click the “Info” icon on the “Get Hired” tab, you’ll now see educational material about how to use your map.
- We fixed a bug preventing certain Taskers from resetting their passwords successfully.
Tip of the Month
Upsell your skills across categories. One of the best things about Taskrabbit is that it offers a wide array of task categories for both Taskers and clients. If you’re performing a task and notice that a client has another issue you might be a match for in a different category, offering help can be a great way to get another task and gain a lasting client. Read more about the power of upselling.