After scoping your Cleaning task, properly preparing is key to providing a smooth experience for you and your Client. Read below to find out what top Cleaning Taskers Maggie E. and Esther F. do to prepare.
The night before:
- Top off any of your cleaning supplies that may be looking empty.
- Confirm any last-minute details with your Client including apartment number, parking, and timing.
Arriving at your task:
- Step 1: If the Client is present re-confirm what you scoped during the booking process. Walk through their space and ask them to go over what they’d like for you to focus on.
- Step 2: Confirm if any large furniture items need to be moved for cleaning hard-to-reach areas, and if so, if they can lend a hand with moving them.
- Step 3: If the Client isn’t at home, let them know in chat what you’ll focus on, and ask them to let you know if they have any adjustments.
Preparing for a Cleaning task will help you ensure it’s completed efficiently and to your Client’s wishes—increasing your chances of earning a repeat Client!