Mounting is one of the most popular categories on TaskRabbit. Once mastered, your Mounting skills could generate steady task invitations and a handy skill for life!
To get started, it’s important to know what questions to ask a Client when scoping a task, what tools to bring, and how to troubleshoot issues you might run into. We’ve consulted elite Taskers Isaac S. and Nick C. in the Mounting category to uncover some of the common issues. In this section of our library, we’ll cover:
- Mounting 102: Scoping a Mounting Task
- Mounting 103: How to Properly Prep for a Mounting Task
- Mounting 104: Starting a Mounting Task
- Mounting 105: Knowing Your Wall Types
- Mounting 106: Starting to Drill
- Mounting 107: When to Use Anchors
- Mounting 108: Wall Stud Troubleshooting
- Mounting 109: Hiding Cables
- Mounting 110: Different Bracket Types
- Mounting 111: Closing the Task
If you’ve got any questions about TaskRabbit’s Mounting category, chances are we’ll have an answer in this section of our library! Like spackle on a wall, we’ve got you covered.