Are you looking to make good money quickly or expand your existing Client base? Our IKEA Assembly program might be the answer. The IKEA Assembly Program is our fastest growing category, and has the potential to provide you with countless new tasks as we continue to grow! With a fixed hourly rate and time frame for each task, you could have a steady and predictable income whenever you want!
Why It’s Great
When you’re a Tasker, you’re in charge of building your own business. That’s still the case with the IKEA Assembly category, but with a set flat rate and time frame, experienced Taskers have the potential to earn for 15 hours what only takes them 8!
Because TaskRabbit services are now advertised directly to millions of IKEA customers around the country and internationally, your potential future Client base (for this tasking category and others) is exponential. Our IKEA Assembly category isn’t just a steady source of income; it’s also free marketing and networking for you and your business!
Since IKEA acquired TaskRabbit in 2017, the IKEA Assembly category has grown incredibly fast—and it’s about to grow even more. Here are just a few facts and figures to give you an idea of IKEA Client demand:
- 56,650+ collective hours invoiced.
- 5,299 dressers, filing cabinets, and chests assembled.
- 3,799 beds, bed frames, and under-bed storage assembled.
- 3,674 PAX wardrobes assembled.
Why other Taskers love IKEA Assembly tasks:
“It’s really nice to build something from scratch and then appreciate what you did with your own hands. My advice to IKEA Assembly Taskers: always ask the Client ahead of the task to confirm the item you will build in order to look up product information online. And snack bars and water are always recommended when you have a task over 4 hours.” – Guillermo C., San Francisco Bay Area Tasker
“At this point, I am exclusively doing IKEA Assembly tasks. But I do find that the IKEA Assembly tasks complement my other professional endeavors. I also work as a yoga teacher and personal trainer, and the furniture assembly allows me to use my brain in a different way. I feel that it really balances me out.” – Kate K., Miami Tasker
“Often during an IKEA Assembly task, a Client is unaware that TaskRabbit either exists or performs other services. This allows me to cross-sell my other tasks categories as well as provide suggestions and feedback to some of the Client’s home maintenance concerns.” – Michael B., Chicago Tasker
How to Join
If you’re an existing Tasker, all you need to do is:
- Add the IKEA Assembly category in the Rates and Skills section of your app.
- Achieve high review ratings.
- Submit invoices for 3 tasks.
- Review the Online IKEA Assembly Info Session (US or UK, this does not apply to CAN).
Click here to add the IKEA Assembly Category to your profile!
If you’re new to the TaskRabbit platform, it’s still easy to join the program! Just complete the following steps, and then you’re all set!
- Create your Tasker account and complete our Registration process.
- Add the Furniture Assembly category in the Skills section of your app.
- Do 3 tasks and achieve high review ratings.
- Add the IKEA Assembly Category in the Skills section of your app.
- Review the Online IKEA Assembly Info Session (US or UK).
You’ve done it! IKEA Assembly Badged.
Once you’ve completed these 5 steps, you can start receiving invitations immediately and enjoy the steady flow of new Clients and income!