What’s Reliability Rate? Reliability Rate is a measure of how many tasks you have accepted + completed + invoiced. Just as with your Acceptance Rate and Response Rate, your Reliability Rate is measured on a rolling 30 days basis. Your Business Metrics reflect tasks from the most recent 30 days up until yesterday. This area updates daily at midnight.
Why is Reliability Rate important?
By accepting a task, you’re committing to complete it. Our platform is built on trust, so it matters if you don’t deliver on that commitment. When you accept a task, you should already have scoped it via chat with the Client. Here are some reasons why it pays to strive for a 100% Reliability Rate:
- Clients often give negative ratings to Taskers who fail to complete a task.
- Low ratings reduce the chances of your profile showing up in Client search results.
- Accepting a task but not completing it impacts Clients’ willingness to book future tasks and thereby reduces the number of tasks available for everyone.
What are the top reasons that Taskers might have low Reliability Rates?
The reasons given by Taskers as to why their Reliability Rates are lower than they’d like them to be are rather consistent. But the good news is that they’re all fixable!
- Schedule conflicts. Remember to check your Availability frequently and to update your schedule if something last-minute pops up!
- Travel distance. Make sure to adjust your Work Area map to reflect areas you’re able to travel to easily to get from task to task.
- Scope the task fully before scheduling it. Ask for any necessary photos, descriptions, or item numbers ahead of time so that you know exactly what tools you’ll need and what you’re expected to do.
What should I do if I’m not able to complete tasks I’ve accepted?
If you’re not able to complete a task due to skill, tool, or time constraints, take the following steps:
- Communicate with your Client as quickly as possible to attempt to reschedule and/or give the Client an opportunity to book another Tasker.
- If a task you have accepted does not align with your skills, adjust your Categories and Quick Pitches for future Clients to better reflect your level of experience.
Remember: This is your business, and its success depends on Clients having a great experience. If a Client spends time chatting with you and booking a task, they’ve also made a commitment to hiring you.
By doing everything possible to keep your Reliability Rate at 100%, you’ll show Clients that you care about your business and that you’re the right Tasker for this job—and others!