Response Rate is measured by the number of times you’ve responded to a task invitation within the agreed-upon time window (i.e. for non-Same Day tasks, end of the day, or one hour for Same Day tasks).
Just as with your Acceptance Rate, your Response Rate is measured based on your tasks over the last 30 days, and updates on a rolling basis.
Why is Response Rate important?
If you’re setting yourself available for non-Same Day tasks, it’s your responsibility to respond to Clients by the end of the day. We understand you may be slow to respond while you’re tasking, driving, or in an area of poor phone coverage, but it provides a better Client experience if you respond to Clients in a timely manner.
You’re on our platform for a reason: to build your business. And having an impeccable Response Rate is an essential factor to your success. Here’s why:
- Clients who send you a task invitation want to hire you. Responding quickly is a chance to show them they made the right decision!
- To avoid possible overbooking scenarios, you can only respond to one task invitation at a time. You will not show up in other Client searches until you’ve started chatting to your first pending invitation.
- Clients are more likely to rebook you for tasks if they know you’re a reliable communicator and that you’re respectful of their time.
What are some of the top ways I can improve my Response Rate?
- If you’re unable to respond to task invitations for a period of time, use the Pause Account feature.
- Set aside time in your day—or between tasks—to respond to task invitations.
- Always end your working days by making sure you haven’t left a Client invitation or chat message unanswered.
Just as you appreciate quick responses from Clients, they appreciate the same from you. By making sure you’re responding to task invitations on time, you’ll boost your business and increase Clients’ trust in you. While using TaskRabbit as a business-building platform, you’re in control of how you present yourself. The more professional you are, the better your reviews will be—which always helps bring in more business!