If you like to fix things, build things, and use tools then you’re a great fit for the Minor Home Repairs category.
You know how it can be when something in your house breaks or gets damaged. You’re busy with work, you’ve got kids running around, or maybe you just don’t have the energy to fix it yourself. These are the Clients who need your help.
Here are a few types of home repairs our Taskers often complete:
- Drywall repair.
- Door repair.
- Drawer/cabinet repair.
- Garbage disposal maintenance.
When it comes to tools, Minor Home Repairs tasks can sometimes require quite a few. Here are a few of the most recommended tools from Elite Taskers:
|Entry Level Tools||Experienced Level Tools||Expert Level Tools|
|Drill||Stud finder||Hammer drill|
|Screwdrivers and wrenches (all types).||Box cutter or retractable knife||Jigsaw and miter saw|
|Various screws, nuts, nails, etc.||Spackle and spackling knife||Electric sander|
As with any task, Minor Home Repairs can come with unexpected surprises. Make sure you’re prepared by keeping these pro tips in mind:
- Band-Aids. Band-Aids. Band-Aids.
- Keep dog treats in your toolbox.
- Bring a laser leveler to help with leveling or hanging items.
- Buy high-quality tools—it’s a better investment over time!
- Register your vehicle as a commercial vehicle.
- Get a contractor permit so you can park in commercial metered spots.